take A break



=PAUSE=
swallow notes

=PLAY=
7 days of holiday


seriously
i  have one more paper to go on 24th
but
it's time to take a break
and have some relaxant first
perhaps i still able to cope with the last paper
XD

i rushed back to meet up with my ilder sista
she just came back from SG for lil time only
='(
while i have to put a big smile on my face
bcz imma celebrate the mooncake festival at HOME

i used to believe in fate and destine
this was the 3rd time i met him

A different time
A different place
A different train
A different coach
A different destination
A different origin
A different sunset
A different mood
A different weather

But

again
during the trip back to my home
he was the same stranger who sitting next to me
such a miraculous

i did enjoyed the night view from the top of the Ulu Langat hill
i did enjoyed the gathering session with my lovely family at Look Out Point
i really appreciated the moment we get closer with happiness
they make me gotta feel warmth 
even the wind was blowing under the full moon and stars

i love you
F.A.M.I.L.Y



=LaviGne1007=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

心の影 ▪•❤•▪ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner