Selamat Menyambung Hari Merdeka 
Selamat Hari Raya Aidrilfitri

I have to enjoy my pre-sembreak before the final exam
According to the schedule,my final exam will start 3 weeks later
*evil laugh*

Baby and i planned to bring my parent to Johor Bahru and Melacca
We departed from KL in the early morning of 30th Aug
We spent our 1st day in UK Farm
The weather was great so we can enjoyed ourselves 
Then we heading to visit my xiao gu in JB 
We then check-in at 8Days Boutique Hotel which nice and cheap

The next morning we had our Dim Sum before visit to the oldest temple in JB 
Next,is the Chinese Medical session
It was my ever 1st time to have gua sha
To save my backbone,i have to torture by the sifu 
*OMFG*
I have been whack-kick-punch-smack during the torturing 
But then i can pampered myself with a full body traditional tui na and massage 
Guess what
It total cost me almost RM500 
Hopefully i can recover a.s.a.p with the huge amount
Then we decided to have our dinner in Malacca
We heading back to KL after the walk in Jonker Street 

This was the 1st trip i have with my baby and my dearest parent
Hope them can enjoy themselves as well
Wish to have more time to accompany them during the furlough    
























=LaviGne1007=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

心の影 ▪•❤•▪ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner