♥ Rejoicing




ME &  7-UP



LENG ZAI  7-UP


When it was raining in the noon
I found my baby fighting fish
I named it as 7-Up a.k.a 七喜
I craved it since last semester break

Lastly
I owned 7-Up 
I hope 7-Up can brings me joys
I hope 7-Up can energizes my life

YES
It's really tough for me to survive without a partner
It's remained failure even I keep on trying
THAT'S WHY
It's time for me to change
It's time to remind me for my goals
It's time to be fearless when I'm alone
It's time to encouraging myself
I's time to improve the quality of my life

˙˙˙˙˙˙ uɹɐǝן ɯoɹɟ ʎɐpɹǝʇsǝʎ ؛ ǝʌıן ɹoɟ ʍoɹɹoɯoʇ ˙˙˙˙˙˙

i am sorry cause making my mates to worry about my fever;
i am feeling better after taking some medicines;
i am feeling so comfort when concerning by you guys;
anyway...
thanks
=D



=LaviGne1007=
 
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

心の影 ▪•❤•▪ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner