Jumbled





found a new cuisine in today's menu
it's seems a bit messy yet tasty

mission: dig out some ingredient for meal
activity:overthrow the whole fridge 
booty: carrot,lemon and pre-rotten eggs

the taste just pretty alike my messily lifestyle
questioning myself and always
eat less ,save more ,slim more
pissed off with the recently state of affairs
tomorrow are blocking by destitution of luck
i am dying like the numbness of taste buds
tears pond dried and turn me sightless
wanna breakaway from the bumpy road
can someone just withdraw the ordeal from my way
**purrrrlees**

pick-me-up
the fuel for me to make sure i raring to go for the whole day
**ahh haa**
a cuppa lemonade drink with a slice of lemon
7-Up is enjoying its freestyle next to me



finished good:







    
=LaviGne1007=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

心の影 ▪•❤•▪ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner