Timing




i know
nobody can transform owns fate 
you just can predict your destiny
so
take your chance to makeup your life
you need to modify your future

for me
i'm facing a great turning right now
i have to changeover myself immediately

all about the
life-management
  study-management
time-management
enjoy-management
treat-management
love-management 
and even the
think-management

i'm trying to digest the suggestion from my dear
i'm  trying to achieve the hopes from my family
i'm trying to reach the promises that i've made
i'm trying to get closer and closer for the fulfillment
                  

all i need is just the time
the seconds and the minutes will show me the proof
never say no 
because i always believe that
tomorrow is another day

thankiew my buddies those supporting me during the final
especially adikku, mama & meimei.
last but not least, my man.
*lovessss & hugssss*
   













=LaviGne1007=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

心の影 ▪•❤•▪ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner