simper =D



no doubt
i felt so glad that i am home once again
officially i just left my home for only one day time
cause i left KL on Mon morning
then i returned again on Wed night
*proud*

i planned to home cause i am running on my schedule

i  need to meet my babe
i didn't date my babe for almost one month ler
*errrr missssss you lots babe*

i need to consult the gynecologist-Dr.Ee
fortunately it was just a small matter after the consultation
*relief gaogao...phewww *
dui,i have to arrange my time for the surgical operation
*God bless me*
i promise myself to get a pair of bikini after it
hopefully,it was not cancerous
i can do it

i need to attend my uncle's birthday celebration & "hungry ghost event"
*uhhhhh sounds so weird and bored*
but i have no choice since i am a family-lover
*evil laugh*

yooohooo
most of the relatives told me that i looks slim jor wor
*ahherrm...a lil bit perasan timmmmm*
and the hair color just suit me well
*thankiewwwww*
oppps
specially thanks to my baobei meiyee and calvin too
but
thanked to those cosmetics during PC Fair
now
those pimples are spreading widely all around my sei yan face
*grrrrr* 



well,i gotta enjoy my weekend dude  *wave*



=LaviGne1007=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

心の影 ▪•❤•▪ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner