to be...






WELL
it's August!
upgrading...
improving...
boosting...
 battling... 

i hidden myself from blog for ages

i am trying to get a new fresh look
i am trying to get a new lifestyle
i am trying to grab a brand new soul

lots of first time in and out during this period
yet those outcomes not much satisfying me

somehow
the way i miss you was a lil bit different
somehow
the way i miss him was a lil bit unique

i found myself pretty sentimental
you bet
that's the real me

now
i get all my midterms done
now
i am going to fight for more $

i appreciated the way my lil buddies encouraging me
You can do it, do your best jo jau dak geh la - Leong
Support you,ka yao - Veron
Never choose to quit so simply - Vkie
Gambateh ah baba -Vrui
Dont give up ar -Waihoou
...
the most funniest
nah nah nah,i go to bed ger la - OoiOoi
...
well
 those who supporting me when i wanna halt
 THANKieww SO MUCH for backing ^x^


i will try my best effort to complete it
yes,i promised




-LaviGne1007-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

心の影 ▪•❤•▪ © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner